Here is my entry for the
Jess LC contest. It's my first time using any of the templates, but I think it came out pretty cute. I was going for London-y girl-about-town look. Even if I don't win {but fingers crossed} I definitely want to get some pieces from the shop. So many cute pieces! I think
these would make perfect gifts.
~HM~
Oooh man I want that cloche, and the heels! and that damn pricey bag! So cute, will you be my stylist... in nyc? ;)
ReplyDeleteChic and classy - love your London inspiration - good luck to ya!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! You are so talented - why aren't you working in a magazine/advertising agency? You created a great look with the graphics, clothing, accessories, etc.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Yvonne! But I definitely can't take credit for the graphics-I used one of the templates on Polyvore. :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to design some templates and graphics for future blog posts though.
So thrilled the DYL Challenge led me to your blog! What a fun outfit you created--I especially love the dress and that handbag. SWOON! I definitely think Jess' pieces would make great gifts :)
ReplyDeleteIf you had fun creating this look, you should really put your sense of style and design skills on showcase in my weekly linkup known as Friday’s Fancies! It's a fun way to find new blogs and show off your style. Though I can't promise $200, I can promise an extra entry in my {ode to france giveaway} this week :)
Sure hope you'll stop by--and that you'll consider linking up! Have a great week! xoxo {av}