You might not realize the full extent of my teeny tiny thing love. Oh, but you will soon my friends.
I've actually been brainstorming making a little house for all the little knick-knack things I've collected. My sisters and I used to have one when we were little. It was in the shape of a little house and every time we'd go to the mall, we'd stop by the store Coach House and buy cat figurines.
So, without further ado: Naranja con Cuchillo Chiquito {Orange with Tiny Knife}
![]() |
| The lovely teeny tiny knife. |
![]() | ||
| Stabbed in an orange cause its funny and cute. My sister said it made an equally cute stabbing sound with a lite citrus spray. |
How cute is that?! Yup, I love it so. Full disclosure: I dreamed about finding a teeny tiny knife of my very own buried in an old closet. I was so excited that I had my own. Maybe that means my sister should give this to me, right? See, I knew you'd agree.
Do you want a li'l knife of your very own? Well, you're in luck cause you can purchase your very own here! Made by Philadelphia based designer Sarah Lewis. {If you happen to be in Philly, she has a new shop opening up in March!}
She has some other amazing pieces in her shop. I want them all. Especially the tiny banjo. It would go perfectly with my tiny harmonica (coming soon to a blog near you!)
Thanks for reading friends!
~HM~


"i'm tiny. i'm a little tiny thing."
ReplyDelete